Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tap, tap, tap. Is this thing on?

Welcome to my blog. I have been wanting to put this together, but keep telling myself I am NOT allowed until after I have my site up and running. Well, it is getting there--I have a few more things to do before I send it off to get "working." Here's a sneak peak. Click on the image to head over to my site:

Site in the works

Because the entire site is not yet up, I will give you some background on me. I am an Art Director (which is a fancy way of saying I have design experience!) at an ad agency by day, and spend my evenings designing wedding stationery. I've been in the design business for 7 years now. It was just last year that I did my first wedding. But, since then--things have exploded! At the time I am typing this, I have worked with over 20 brides! I love what I do, and I dream of the day that I can do it full-time...while wearing elastic waist pants and drinking bottomless mojitos in the comfort of my home studio. We can all dream, right?

My goal is to put all my work I have done so far up here for you to see until the real site is done. This blog will serve as my way of giving faster updates on my work and informing you of any news I have or cool things that I have found. I'm compiling some links of friends I have in the business that might be able to help you in your wedding planning. So, stay tuned!

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SWEET Blog, I'm glad you're doing it again.

Abi

Related Posts with Thumbnails