Monday, November 10, 2008

Featured Invitation: Calla Lillies!

Every Monday, I have been posting a featured testimonial from past clients. I am waiting for more feedback to come in---and some feedback that I have, I don't have the invitations photographed. So, I am going to start posting "Featured Invitation" on Mondays as well. If I have created wedding stationary for you in the past, and you have not appeared on my site (and would like to!), I'd love to post your kind words here. I have a few testimonials still to post, but I don't have photographs of the work. I will try to get that taken care of so that no one is left out!

In the meantime, here is one of my newer designs created especially for Nancy and Bony-Mike. She is having a calla lily bouquet and requested a simple and elegant design using them--with hints of brown and copper. Here is what I came up with:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails