Monday, December 8, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Mary!

I sell samples of my invitations on Etsy. It's a great way for prospective brides to see, touch and feel the quality of my work. If you see something on my flickr page that you don't see available in my shop, email me. I try to keep my shop updated, but time can get away from me.

I recently sold a sample of my Blooms and Stripes invite and received some very nice feedback that I would like to feature today. Typically, I post feedback of brides I have worked with--but this time, I am sharing a testimonial of a bride that I will be working with.

Blooms and Stripes
Click here to view large.

Thank you, Mary for the kind words:
"Love, Love, Love this invitation! Absolutely original and beautiful. Definitely the invitation I've picked for my wedding after looking at literally hundreds. Great Job!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails