Thursday, April 2, 2009

Featured Testimonial: Keri!

I am very excited to post these invitations, they are my new favorites! A nice mix of classic floral illustrations combined with bold stripes and an elegant monogram come together to create this invitation, which I call "Garden Party." The bride, Keri, is an old coworker of mine--so I was really excited to work with her on invitations. I am so happy that she loves them as much as I do.



Click here
to buy a sample.

Here's what Keri had to say:
"I cannot say enough good things about Marit! I used to work with Marit and have seen her talent first hand. She is so easy to work with and truly a creative person. She created everything from our invites to our programs to our table numbers and I am thrilled with how everything turned out. We have received so many compliments on our invitations! Thanks for everything Marit!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails