Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cake Toppers

I am going to start sharing things I find through different blogs and on etsy with those of you who are busy planning your wedding. Since I don't have anything of my own to organize, I might as well share with you ladies, right?

I have had "Goose Grease" in my Etsy favorite sellers for a while, and am always checking in to see what cute custom orders she has going on. Like most of my brides, I am not a fan of being traditional. I love the idea of having fun with the cake toppers.

I shared the link with my friend Beth and she had a custom topper made for her big day (which I will try to share more of, because it could have fallen straight out of a spread from Martha Stewart...seriously!) Her groom, and groomsmen, wore seersucker blazers with adorable yellow and blue bowties (Notice the beer they are each holding? Ivan brewed it HIMSELF for their big day!):


She sent her inspiration off to the talented ladies over at Goose Grease and this is what they came up with:


Seriously, how cute is THAT?!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails