Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Featured designer on LCI Paper

I was contacted last week by LCI Paper for an interview about my business. Perhaps not all of you click through to my main site and read my bio. If you want to learn more about me and how I got started--and where I wanna go, check out this great article that they posted. Pete even managed to make an appearance...imagine that!


LCI is based on the east coast in Massachusetts. They are a great source for paper, envelopes and pocketfolds--anything you might need to build your invitations. If you see something there that you'd like to use for your stationery, let me know and we can make it happen!

Beyond paper, LCI also has party favors, and DIY supplies for those of you who feel like getting crafty. I know I do!

Thanks so much to Kristen over at LCI--it was a great experience!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails