Monday, June 23, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Amanda!

Amanda's maid of honor contacted me about creating invitations for her close friend as a wedding present. Working with the two girls was really easy, and it was awesome to hear the reaction of both of them regarding the invitations.

The girls chose my "Surf's Up" invitation, and switched the colors around to fit the theme of the wedding. I also changed up the typeface to something a little more fun for Amanda.

Surf's Up for Amanda
Click here to view large.

Here's what Amanda had to say:
I just received my wedding invitations and they are so beautiful! Seeing the date, our names & everything down on paper at last is so exciting & makes everything so tangible and REAL. I dreamed about my invitations as a little girl but as a bride there's so much to do planning-wise ... my Maid of Honor decided to give these to me as gift & I couldn't be happier with the results. You've captured my colors perfectly with the navy & celery, and I love how the invitations are earthy looking & simple while still on-trend & totally unique.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails