Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Newest addition!

This is my latest design, which I have oh-so-creatively named: "Blooms and Stripes." I love it, and so did Sara! The bold flower illustration paired with the powerful stripes make a great combination – and a striking presentation when the envelope (complete with a matching label!) is opened.

I am really excited to see the reactions that these invitations get. And once Sara gets back from her wedding in Mexico, I hope to post her feedback with you here. I just couldn't wait for her to share them with you!

Blooms and Stripes
Click here to view large.

The invitation, RSVP postcard and guest information booklet are held together by a bellyband. Having a hard time envisioning it? It looks like this:
Blooms and Stripes
Click here to view large.

These invitations are not yet posted in my Etsy store (which can be found in the sidebar to your right!), but will be up at some point. If you are interested in making them your own, or would like to request a sample, email me. And, as always, I can adjust the colors to match your wedding theme!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails