Monday, August 10, 2009

Custom Wrap Around Labels

Wrap around labels, as simple as they may be, are my favorite part of an invitation set. They are the icing on the cake– the thing that really brings it all together! I offer wrap around labels for every one of my designs...it's a Marit Hanson Weddings specialty!

How do they work? It's simple: the label wraps from the front of the envelope onto the back. The front contains a graphic from your invitation/save the date along with room for you to hand write the recipients address, or have me print them for you in a font that matches your wedding stationery! The label folds around to the back of the envelope to reveal your return address.

Wrap Around Return Address Labels

2 comments:

nodakademic said...

Oooo, I love these!

Grace Whalen said...

Wow, these are great! I'll try sending some of my brides your way! you have such wonderful things!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails