Friday, August 28, 2009

Marit Hanson Weddings is on vacation until September 6!

Thanks for stopping by! I will be on a much needed vacation, returning on September 6th. For those of you wanting an invitation/save the date quote, feel free to email me and I will get to it as soon as I return. If you would like to purchase a sample from my etsy store, I will mail them on September 8th (due to the Labor Day holiday!). I apologize for any inconvenience.

On a side note, I am sure many of you will be taking vacation this week as well. Vacations are a great time to get engaged, so keep me in mind. I'd love to create something to spread the word about your big day.

Something else to look forward to when I return next week is my new website! I am so excited to share it with everyone. It's been a work in progress for many months now, thanks to my amazing and talented boyfriend. I will continue to update my blog, you will be able to link to it easily from the new and improved www.marithanson.com.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails