Friday, April 30, 2010

Alphabet Pillows!

Whenever I have a minute or two of down time, I often find myself on etsy looking through different shops at all the wonderful things. I'm pretty sure if I had a problem with shopping, that etsy would be the place I'd go broke. Unfortunately, Pete needs braces and I'd like to send him to private school...so my wallet will stay RIGHT where it belongs in my purse.

Look at how cute these initial pillows are from Hilary Cosgrove.




Each pillow is different, and is made from recycled suit-jackets. Some will have buttons, some will have a pocket--so cute that the detail from the coat become a part of the pillow. Hilary makes them from vintage fabrics, like herringbones and tweeds. You can purchase them here/

I'm considering purchasing a couple of these for my bedroom, but they'd make a great bridal shower gift as well!

1 comment:

S said...

Those are seriously adorable. I love pillows, so I may have to get a couple.

Related Posts with Thumbnails