Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New invitation design!

Wendy and Frank contacted me back in December to design their wedding invitations. The couple will be having a formal ceremony in New York, with their colors being pink, ivory and black. Wendy loved the idea of using rose petals in her invite, so that's exactly where I went with it. The idea was to show petals falling from the invite down the entire pocketfold. It's appropriately named, "He Loves Me..."

He Loves Me... Invitations

He Loves Me... Invitations


target="_Blank">Click here to view large.

Here's a detail shot of the invitation design:
He Loves Me... Invitation Detail
Click here to view large.

Wendy and Frank were great to work with. They are one of my few in town clients, as the majority of my business is done with out-of-state brides. It's always great to meet with a bride face to face and see their reaction to their wedding stationery!

I don't currently have a save the date for this design, but I am making it my goal to add them for any design that does not have a matching "partner." If you'd like a save the date using this design, I can create it for you!

If you would like to purchase a sample of this invite, you may do so here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails