Friday, May 28, 2010

Every girl could use a new bag!

I bought a wristlet from San Francisco based artist, Drikab, a few years ago and I have lost count of the compliments I have received on it. It's by far my favorite bag when I need to carry a few things around. Her selection is always changing, but the fabrics are all so beautiful. I love the detail of the jute handle and the other felt accents. Check back to her shop, because she is currently sold out of her wristlets. I JUST bought one for a friend's birthday, so perhaps she is busy sewing away to build up her inventory.



I've been eye-balling this style for a long time, and I might just have to buckle down and buy myself a late birthday present. It'd make such a great carry-on bag for my upcoming vacation. Brides--this would be a great honeymoon bag!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do it! Do it! I love the tan and blue bag with red accent. Gorgeous stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails