Monday, May 17, 2010

Featured Testimonial: Timberlee!

I used to make it a point to post all my feedback on my blog on Mondays. I have quite a few emails/cards that I have yet to post, so I will do my best to get them up on Mondays. If you have worked with me already, and have not seen your feedback posted--feel free to email me and I'll post it on my blog. In return, I might even send you something (include your address)!

My good friend and very talented photographer, Sherri Jackson, referred her sister, Timberlee to me. Timberlee chose my Black Tie Pocketfold invite to announce her big day.

Here's what Timberlee had to say:
I just wanted to thank you again for doing our wedding invitations. They turned out great and we received so many compliments on them. You are very talented and your invitations are beautiful! :)

If you live in the Brooklyn/NYC area, take a look at Sherri's work. She also offers Boudoir sessions. Sherri is fun to be around and spews talent. Check her out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails