Friday, October 8, 2010

Our reception site

I was so excited to receive photos from my parents tonight along with an update on the reception venue. Up until today, I'd really only seen it from the outside.


I know that probably sounds a little crazy, but I'd heard great things and I knew that as cute as the exterior was--the interior had to be nice.




I was actually more impressed than expected. I love all the open beams, it is very similar to the airiness of our ceremony site..


The woodwork is so beautiful. I can envision the beams wrapped in pretty white lights.


I'm so glad that our venue has some outdoor space for our guests to enjoy, provided the weather is nice. According to the almanacs, we have little chance for rain--and pretty mild temperatures earlier in the day. If so, we'll be enjoying drinks and socializing with our friends and family on the deck!




Now that I have seen the space, we can start planning on all the fun details to fill it up. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails