Thursday, February 3, 2011

Featured Testimonial: Whitney

It's been a while since I've posted a review. I have a bunch saved in my email and have been meaning to post one each week. For those of you who have worked with me and have sent your kind words---THANK YOU! I'll make sure to catch up and post it on my blog to show my appreciation for you!

This review is from Whitney F, who chose the Boarding Pass Invitations for her destination wedding.

It was a complete joy working with Marit Hanson on my wedding invitations and thank you cards. Time was of the essence, and even though I contacted her just before the winter holiday break, Marit worked (presumably between wrapping presents and spending time with her own fiance) on my invitations straight through the New Year. She can do anything you ask style-wise, and I couldn't be happier with my Boarding Pass invitations. Thank you, Marit!


Thank you Whitney! If you need anything else for your big day--programs, menus, placecards, favor tags....anything, let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails