Sunday, January 30, 2011

Most girls get a cute clutch...

I got a custom Sea Bag for the wedding!

We designed an icon for our save the dates, which we plan on using throughout the design of various things for the wedding. We're getting married in Pemaquid Harbor (where we got engaged), which is marked with the heart.
Our Wedding Icon

My mom got me a Sea Bag for Christmas a few years ago, and I absolutely love it. They're made in Maine out of recycled sails and have cute rope handles. I am trying to make as much of our big day as "Maine" as possible, so this bag was perfect. And, it will be a great way to tote around things on our big day. Not to mention, it will be a great prop in our pictures with Kim Potterf.

I emailed Amy at Sea Bags our wedding icon and placed the order. I opted for the "baby" bag, which is just like their medium bag with the addition of some handy pockets and a closure. A couple weeks later this beauty came in the mail:
My custom Sea Bag for the wedding

I love my bag, and so does Pete. I'm pretty sure he can probably fit into it!
Pete says he can probably fit in it. :)

Thanks Sea Bags!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails