Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year! I can't believe 2010 has come to an end, and what an exciting year it was for me. In the last 365 days, I got engaged to an amazing man, moved across the country to beautiful San Francisco and found out I am going to be an Aunt within the next month (the spoiling has already begun)! My invitation business had a great year and I am beyond thankful for all the brides I had a chance to work with. Each year things get more and more exciting. I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to me.

I hope to bring you MANY more blog posts this year with wedding inspiration and various DIY projects. I'll be posting our save the dates soon, they're going out in the mail next week. I want my guests to see them first, and then I will share them with you. I'm so pleased with how they came out. Designing our own invitations has to be one of the hardest things I've done. Especially considering the fact I am marrying another designer.

To kick off 2011, I am putting my desk calendars on mega-sale. I have a handful left, so get one while they last. When they're gone, they're gone. They are regularly $12, but are selling at half-price for $6 on my etsy site.



In the meantime, here's the January desktop calendar for you to download. January's calendar is based off of my Marquee save the date. I have an invitation set to match this one now, it'll be going up soon!

jan_1680x1050

Click on the link below to download your desktop (a new window will open, either drag it to your desktop or right click and "save image as"):

1024 x 768

1280 x 960

1280 x 1024

1600 x 1200

1680 x 1050

1920 x 1200

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails