Thursday, December 23, 2010

MHW is on a holiday break!

I've informed my current brides and have made it a point to add it to the end of my estimates that have gone out in the last couple weeks that I will be taking time off from 12/24 to 12/31. During this time, I will not be generating proofs. I will, however, be checking my email to provide estimates and answer any questions. You'll probably see me on twitter, so keep in touch that way. :)

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2010 has been very very kind for me (I'll elaborate more on that later) and I'm so excited to see what's in store for 2011.

Now, I have to pack to head back to snowy Ohio. It's going to be quite the change from the mild California "winter" we've been experiencing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails