Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Etsy Finds

It's too easy to get lost on etsy with all the great finds. Seriously, there is some great stuff on there. And, of course--there's some stuff on there that leaves me saying, "people buy this?" Today, I was checking out all the different sashes. I'm still trying to decide if I want to add one to my dress for a little something extra.

Here are three that I was drawn to:

I love the pop of color that this blue flower adds. This sash is simple yet fun, and it's one of our wedding colors...score! It runs $95, not bad.



This sash is all kinds of elegant. While I do not consider myself a flashy crystal kind of girl, I love this. And, you can customize the ribbon color to fun it up some. Perhaps a nice aqua or red? This sash is a little more, but the added detail is worth it at $149



The last sash that caught my eye looks like the first two sashes I picked had a love affair. It mixes the fun of the flower with the elegance of stones and is $148 (right in the middle of the other two!). I'm going to be wearing pearls, so I like the idea of having them in my sash and fascinator (which I will be looking for next). This one is great because I can possibly throw it on something in the future. The etsy page shows it on the strap of a dress, which could be cute on a simple black dress later on.



What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails