Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Featured Testimonial: Teal!

Teal and I worked together at an ad agency in Columbus. She was one of my last brides before we made the trek across the country to San Francisco. She had such a great vision of her wedding, which was held at the oh-so-amazing Venue at Smith Brothers. It was a lot of fun working with her on her wedding stationery and I couldn't be more pleased with how they came out. The "Tea for Two" invitations have quickly become my new favorite design!



Here's what Teal had to say:

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Marit through work. A colleague mentioned that Marit designed her wedding invitations and suggested I speak with her about my upcoming event. It was a blessing. Marit listened to what I envisioned and made smart suggestions to help polish the design of our Save the Date cards, invitations, RSVP cards and more. She also helped with reception details and designed beautiful place cards, table numbers and bar/station menus that matched our invitation design. It pulled everything together beautifully. Our guests loved the details. Marit worked quickly when I made some last minute requests and was able to execute beautifully almost overnight! My new husband and I would recommend her to any couple looking for beautiful and detailed work for their special event.
- Teal and Todd


Go check out Teal's wedding photos on her photographers blog--they're beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails