Thursday, September 15, 2011

Whew...to say the least!

Wow, I can't believe it...we're married! After 14 months of planning, plane trips from the west coast to the east coast and HOURS of crafting--it's done. I was shipping things to Maine as I completed them, and wondered how it would all end up coming together in the end. We arrived in Maine a week before the wedding to start getting things together. I can't thank my parents enough for all their hard work to make sure everything was perfect. And perfect it was!

This is one of my favorite photos from the day. It was taken just after we saw each other for the first time. <3



Stay tuned for more photos and details of our big day! A HUGE thank you to my great friend and wonderful photographer, Kimberly Potterf for capturing our Wicked Good Wedding.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails