Monday, March 3, 2008

Boarding Passes to announce your big day!

I first did these Save the Dates for my friends Sara and Ryan, who will be getting married in Mexico in a few short months. They are by far one of my best selling designs. Sara's save the dates had the flower graphic from the front printed as a pattern on the back. I also designed a mailing label for the envelope.

Boarding Pass Save the Dates

Most people just ask for me to change the colors to match their wedding.
Boarding Pass Save the Dates

Others want something a little more customized. I did this version for Julie and Jason, who are getting married on a vineyard in California. No major traveling is involved, but the boarding passes are still perfect because the couple met while working as flight attendants!
Boarding Pass Save the Dates

1 comment:

Kim NYC said...

Hi there. Kimberly from Brave Bride here. :)

Love this boarding pass idea! Very cool. Cute envelopes, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails