Monday, May 19, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Lauren!

I used to work with Lauren, so I had a good grasp on her style. She is getting married at a rose garden and has a Tiffany theme to her wedding. She is a big fan of Audrey Hepburn, and of course...the "little blue box" too. These invites are unlike the others I have done in that they aren't colorful or graphic. However, I am beyond pleased with how they came out. We had them printed on linen paper and I couldn't be happier with how the ink set into the paper. The invite is contained in a bronze metallic pocket folder and sealed shut with their monogram, then housed in a tiffany blue envelope. These invitations are simply elegant.

I don't have these invites up on etsy for sale yet--but if you are interested feel free to email me with your quantities. The colors can be changed and/or roses can be switched out to another flower to accommodate your wedding.

I need to get these invitations shot, but here is the comp of it all put together (the bottom card that is peeking out is the RSVP postcard):
Vintage Rose Pocketfolds

Click here to view large.


Here's what Lauren had to say:
"I am so pleased with the way my invitations turned out. The quality and design far exceeded my expectations, and I love that they're unique. Marit did and amazing job and helped me to set a tone of class and elegance for my wedding."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails