Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Zoe!

I first designed the "Event to Remember" posters for my friend Jennie. She and Chad got married on a Friday night. Because most weddings are on Saturdays, she really wanted her wedding to feel like a big event that her friends and family would not want to miss out on. I love these posters, they are bold and fun--and truly look like art. They look great framed as well, I had one done for Jennie as a shower gift.

Zoe contacted me after seeing the poster I did for Jennie's save the date and wanted it to be her invitation. It was PERFECT for her wedding, which was a weekend of live music and friends. I was really excited to do them for her, and she was really great to work with.

Zoe and Kevin's Invitation

Click here to view large.

Here is what Zoe had to say:
"Not only SUPER fast, but completely custom, totally unique and fantastic quality. Thank you so much! We love 'our' poster."


The concert style stationary has been featured on June Bug Weddings--which is an a GREAT resource for anyone planning a wedding.
Featured on Junebug!
Click here to read the full feature.

It's also been talked about over at one of my favorite wedding blogs, the Unbride:
Blogged on "The Unbride"

Click here to read the full feature.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails