Monday, May 5, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Elisa!

I have been posting a "featured testimonial" in the sidebar to your right. I try to switch them out every week as I get new feedback. I have decided to feature them as a blog post instead, so that I can also show the invitations.

So, this week's feature is Elisa. She chose my boarding pass save the dates and custom Zazzle stamps for her destination wedding in Jamaica.

Boarding Passes with Custom Stamps
Click here to view large.

Here's what Elisa had to say:
I highly recommend Marit to create your perfect invitation. We love our "save-the-date boarding pass" with custom stamp design. Marit is extremely efficient, prompt, friendly and reliable. She listens to her clients, creates a personalized experience and delivers an excellent final product! Marit went above and beyond with suggesting a coordinated custom stamp & even created the design for me. This was an absolutely stress-free process for me (and therefore my fiance thinks Marit is the best because I am a perfectionist!). I look forward to working with Marit on our wedding invitations and am very grateful for finding her services!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails