Friday, October 10, 2008

2009 Desk Calendar Available for pre-order!

I know we have a few months before we ring in the new year, but why not be prepared with a Marit Hanson Weddings desk calendar?

This past year was very busy for me, and I thank each and every one of you who made that possible! I truly enjoyed working with all of my brides. I've been very fortunate to receive an outpour of compliments and some of the nicest emails--I've even blushed a few times. It is so rewarding to be a part of such a big day for so many people.

I decided to take a sampling of my work and design a desktop calendar. The cards measure 4 3/4" x 5 1/2" and are proudly displayed in a jewel case. I am hoping to get a few cranked out and photographed in the next couple weeks, but will post the calendar itself here shortly. Stay tuned!

If you are interested in pre-ordering, please send me an email. Calendars will be $15 + $2 shipping for US orders ($4 international) and will be mailed in heavy-duty corrugated mailers for added protection!

I will post an announcement here when they are available on Etsy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails