Sunday, July 19, 2009

Featured Testimonial: Alison!

I worked with Alison to create her version of the "Just Berried" Invitation:
Just Berried Invitation
See more photos and/or buy a sample.

We worked together and changed the palette to match her upcoming wedding and added a few more pieces to the suite. I sent off her envelopes before the invitations were finalized so that they could get addressed and ready to be stuffed with my designs. I shipped her finished invites off a couple weeks ago and got this nice note sent to my inbox this weekend. Thanks so much Alison, if you need anything more for your big day--please let me know!

Here's what Alison had to say:
I'm so sorry I've delayed in getting back to you and letting you know that I received the invitations, and they are perfect!!! My parents are coming into the city tomorrow to bring the envelopes (which they had their neighbor address in calligraphy), so we're going to have a stuffing party, and my hope is to get them mailed early next week.

Thank you so much for your patience in dealing with me and helping to make my invitations elegant and simple and modern. While I did end up with more pieces than I anticipated from the beginning, it would have been impossible to do it otherwise - there was just so much info!

I've already told a couple people about you, so you may be busy this summer!

Thanks so much again,
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails