Monday, July 27, 2009

Featured Testimonial: Dolores!

Dolores inquired about my concert postcard save the date postcards. She loved them, but wanted to tweak them a little for her big day. Rather than the typical black type on white card stock, she went with a brown ink on an off-white stock to give it more of an antique feel. I loved how they came out, and was very excited for her to get them in her mailbox. When she opened them up, she wrote me this email:

"I received them yesterday and was blown away with them! I absolutely love them and can't wait to send them out. We actually had our engagement party Saturday, so I can send them out with my thanks you's.

Thanks again! I cant wait to post how awesome they look!"

Thank you Dolores--I look forward to working with you on your invitations!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails