Sunday, July 5, 2009

The work has begun!

I've officially started the 2010 desktop calendar. I expect to have them ready in the next few months, plenty in time for Christmas! I am accepting pre-orders for them because I sold out last year. I'm going to order a bigger run this time around, but please send me and email if you would like to preorder!

Here is what my calendar looked like for 09'. The format is staying the same, but it will have new designs.

2009 MH Weddings Desktop Calendar
Click here to see more images of the 2009 calendar.

If you need a refresher, or are new to my stuff--the desktop calendar stands up on it's own in an acrylic case. Each month features one of my invitation designs. This year will feature some new designs and color schemes and will be the same price at last year ($15 +$2 shipping).

Here is a sneak peek at what is officially January:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails