Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Janet!

My friend Sherri, who happens to be a very talented photographer, referred her best friend Janet to me. Janet was a joy to work with; she came prepared with not only examples of style she likes but also fonts and color palettes! She had a good idea of what she wanted and trusted me to put it on paper. After exchanging a few emails, I got a really good sense for her wedding. Janet had save the date cards made with a vintage style photograph of the Brooklyn Bridge, taken by Sherri. She wanted her invitations to be stepping stone from the save the date cards. Janet expressed that she'd love her invites to contain New York City landmarks for her Brooklyn wedding. This is what I came up with:

I Heart New York Invitations
Click here to view large.

Here is what Janet had to say:
Thank you SO much - they are gorgeous! They look even better in person. I love them! Thank you thank you thank you! I And really, don't be surprised if you start getting some referrals from my wedding planner because she was really impressed. I'll definitely be handing out your business card to folks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails