Sunday, July 20, 2008

What are the chances?

I was contacted by a bride this week who saw my feature in Junebug, a Seattle based wedding blog that is a wonderful source for wedding ideas. She saw my concert style save the dates and then saw that I was located in Columbus, just a few miles from her! It was meant to be.

I had the pleasure of meeting with her and her fiancé today for coffee. I brought along my portfolio, which is something I rarely have the opportunity to do. While it is possible to design invitations remotely (I'd say about 90% of my clients are out of state), it's refreshing to be able to meet and talk weddings face-to-face. I knew I was going to love working with them, when she said "chartreuse." I'm obsessed with that color and can't wait to work it into her gallery inspired save the dates!

You can read what she has to say on her blog.
Blogged: BridalCheek

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails