Monday, July 14, 2008

Featured Testimonial: Julie!

I have been fortunate to work with Julie on all her wedding materials. She has been really easy to work with, and I really love how these invitations turned out. Julie wanted a bold and modern look to her invites, and wanted lots of green! We went with accents of chartreuse and moss to match her bridesmaids dresses. I am looking forward to creating her programs and table numbers to see how all of it will come together.

Modern Dots Invitation
Click here to view large.

Here's what Julie had to say:
"I loved working with Marit on my wedding pieces. I sent her a couple pics of pieces and colors i liked, and she created exactly what I wanted! Anytime I requested changes, etc. made, she was super quick and really seemed to enjoy creating my perfect invites! I would absolutely recommend Marit to anyone who wants custom invites."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails