Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On Vacation!

For those of you who may have missed the little sidebar to the right, I will be on a much needed vacation from July 2 to July 10. It has been a very busy season for me, and while it has been very gratifying--I am definitely looking forward to a week of relaxation on the coast!

I went full speed ahead this week and finished up invitations for Janet S. and Julie D, as well as save the dates for Beth K. and Carla P. They are all boxed up, labeled and ready to go to the post office in the morning ladies--so be on the lookout!

I will have access to my email and will be checking it as often as I can without getting slapped on the wrist by others telling me to "QUIT WORKING!" I will try to respond promptly, but bear with me. I look forward to working with you when I return.

Have a safe holiday weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails