Thursday, October 8, 2009

Destination Wedding Idea

Wow, this week has gone by fast and I haven't posted since Sunday! It's been a busy week around here: sent out 2 orders, put together a few proofs, met with a bride and on top of that, I am also preparing for the two weddings I will be attending this weekend. Both are friends (and clients!) and I am so excited to see how all their wonderful ideas will come together on their big days. I hope to have some photos to share with you, provided that I can borrow a camera charger...I left mine in Maine and am anxiously awaiting its return.

Now, onto today's post. Because I love all things Weddings, and especially Martha Stewart, I get her daily email with ideas. Today's idea was for destination weddings. I love to work with brides that want something a little different like these luggage tag place cards (click on the link above to go to the project page).


I can't help but think what a great pair they'd make with my Boarding Pass Save the Date. With a simple switch of wording and the addition of an RSVP card, this design can easily be made into an invitation!




Happy planning!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails