Friday, October 2, 2009

Henry Photography

Aside from designing wedding stationery, I do many other things. One of them being working with local photographers to design stationery and other materials. Earlier this year, I was contacted by the oh-so-lovely Ashley Henry of Henry Photography. She had a logo and needed all the fixins' to go along with it. She loved the damask pattern and thought it would fit in well with their studio decor. I worked with she and her husband/business partner, Coty, to create business cards, client folders, dvd labels and a notecard set. It was a lot of fun and I love how it all came together. I'm a sucker for branding. Here's how it all turned out (Photo courtesy of Henry Photography):


Please visit Henry Photography's blog to read more. While you are there, check out their beautiful photos.

Ashley and Coty, thank you! I look forward to working with you guys in the future.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails