Monday, October 12, 2009

With this ring...

I love etsy. It's an addiction of mine. I find my evenings spent cozied up in my bed, with my assistant Pete curled up in the crook of my knees. After all, he needs time off too– he works really hard during the day chewing on dingo bones, hunting squirrels and begging for chicken salad sandwiches at his grandpa's house.

Tonight, as he lay snoring under my duvet, I was checking out some different etsy artists that offer custom wedding bands. I fell in love with these VERY personalized rings by Fabuluster.


At first glance, they look like any wedding band. Take them off to reveal your spouse's fingerprint on the inside. To get them, you simply complete a fingerprint impression kit provided by the seller and send it back. Voila!

How special is that? I love it. It doesn't get much more personal and unique than these bands. Click here to view the listing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails