Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More than just stationery!

You have worked so hard to find the perfect wedding invitations that capture the feel you wanted for your wedding day. Why not carry the look of your invites into your ceremony and your wedding reception? It really is something to see it all come together.

I can design just about anything to match your invitation set. From wedding programs for your ceremony, to table numbers, place cards and menus for your reception...if it's printed, I can do it!

Here is a list of just some the things I have created for my brides:
> Wedding programs
> Place cards
> Table Numbers
> Wine bottle labels
> Menus
> Food description cards for buffet receptions
> Guest bag tags
> CD cover art and labels
> Seed packets
> Wedding wish cards

Want something you don't see here? Email me, I am sure that we can make it happen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails