Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It can all "tie" together.

I was aware of all the things Vera Bradley makes for women, being from the south--it was all over the place! It wasn't until today that I learned she has a line of men's accessories (ties, cuff links and pocket squares!)

Here are some of my favorites, which would team nicely with a few of my invite sets:

Cufflinks, Sittin' in a tree:


I think these would pair nicely with my European Folk design, what do you think?
Scandinavian Style Save the Date Postcard

This tie in "Cambridge Foulard" is so colorful and fun.


I could see it being a part of this invitation suite. I love all the color.
Blooms and Stripes Invitation

This pocket square in Scarlet Lattice has a vintage appeal.


I imagine this tucked into the pocket of a groom at an Art Deco inspired wedding.
Art Deco Invitations

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails