Saturday, December 12, 2009

Etsy Saturday

I love etsy. I could spend hours looking at all the beautiful hand made things, and today I did just that. Here are some of my favorite wedding finds:

Look at these oh-so-cute cake toppers by Wonderful Rubbish. They are so whimsical and perfect.


Birdcage veils are where it's at. Brenda's Bridal has some really pretty ones, like this:


I love my dog, and I think it would be pretty awesome if he could be my ring bearer one day. I know, it's kind of absurd...but obviously it's been done. Check out Knine Couture:


Cufflinks are a nice way to add that personal touch to your groom's shirt. Is there a certain place that you hold close to your heart? Perhaps where you met, got engaged or are even getting married? These custom map cufflinks are from dlk Designs:


It's likely that your dad might get a little teary on your wedding day. Let him know it's okay with this mustache hanky from Chrissy's Creations.


All girls love purses, right? Well, I LOVE these beautiful clutches by Mollusa. They'd make an excellent bridesmaid gift. Her shop has some beautiful jewelry as well.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails