Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

I can't believe that 2010 is hours away. I remember back in grade school, thinking that by now we'd be living it up Back to the Future II style. Oh, to be a kid again!

2009 was a great year for me, both personally and professionally. I've met some great people who I am proud to call friends. My invitation business grew like crazy, with the help of my amazing and talented boyfriend who spent many hours building my beautiful website. I seriously can't thank him enough. As a result, I was invited to be a part of Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book, which still flatters me to this day--what an amazing planning source. All you brides in the planning stages, head over to SMP for some great ideas and tips.

I am also very grateful for my dad, who has served as my "courier." He and my assistant, Pete drive around town to pick up invitations and mail packages. They're quite the team.

Most importantly, I've had the opportunity to be a part of announcing the "big day" for many couples. That makes me feel pretty dang special. :)

Happy New Year everyone. Be safe and have fun. See you in 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails