Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Love" these prints

I have taken quite a liking to prints that say sweet things on them. I've been wanting to spruce up the bedroom with a nice coat of plum paint on the wall that the bed is on. My etsy account is filled with "love" prints that I'd like to see hanging on the wall. There are too many to decide, here are the ones I like most:


Love is Spoken Here
by tuesdaymourning



Let Love Shine in
by slidesideways


La La Love You by SparklePower



Love Candy
by jenniferramos


And then, there is this one, For Like Ever, that was made popular after it appeared in my beloved Domino (RIP...sigh)


Perhaps this would be a good New Year's Resolution, along with refinishing the floors and some front yard landscaping. Oh, and maybe going to the gym a little more. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails