Thursday, December 10, 2009

Featured Testimonial: Alison!


"It was a pleasure working with Marit on our wedding stationery, which included our invitations (with main invite, map, accommodations card, and farewell breakfast card), reception menus, and thank you notes. She was so patient and accommodating throughout the process, making suggestions when I needed help deciding what to do! It made the paper part of the wedding planning easy, fun, and affordable! Attached is a photo of the menu on one of the tables at our wedding. I knew I wanted the "Just Berries" design, which I saw in one of her desk calendars, and when I told Marit what our colors were, she knew just how to put everything together to match our aesthetic. Thank you, Marit! "


Thank you, Alison. You were a joy to work with! And, of course, a big congratulations! :)

Alison customized the "Just Berried" invitations to fit her style and you can too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails