Sunday, January 31, 2010

February desktop ready for download!

Wow, I was doing so good there with my blogging. Then, wedding season came in full speed and hogged every ounce of my time. My goal is to spend some time each evening to keep posting neat things I find online as well as sharing some of my own work/ideas with you. I am working on a couple designs right now. Once they are finalized, I'll put them up for you to see. I'm really excited to add to my invite collection. So keep checking back.

It's 2 weeks until Valentine's Day. If you missed my post a week or so ago, I had a post featuring some cute cards that I found on etsy. I ordered mine and it's in the mail, don't be late with your valentine!

The new 2010 desktop calendar is still available, I've got a few left and they are available at a discounted price of only $8. Buy a copy for your desk here. Or, download a computer desktop version each month on my blog.

feb_1024x768

Click on the link below to download your desktop (a new window will open, either drag it to your desktop or right click and "save image as"):

1024 x 768

1280 x 960

1280 x 1024

1600 x 1200

1680 x 1050

1920 x 1200

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails