Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Featured Wedding Wednesday!

I get daily emails from Martha Stewart. Each and every one of them is full of inspiration, if you don't get her emails...sign up now!

Today's email featured a wedding that I am in love with. I'd marry this wedding if I could. Carrie Anne's hair is gorgeous and looks so natural.


And how awesome are the boutonnieres! A mother of a groomsman made them from peppers and rosemary from a local farmers market. They are put together with antique buttons, which were also used on the invitations.


Buttons and purple carried over to the cake, which is really too pretty to eat!


I love the charm of the chalkboard signage, made by the bride herself from items found at a craft store:





See the entire wedding by clicking here. I promise, you'll be in love! I know I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails