Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Love!

I intended on calling today's post "Favor Friday," but as I was searching online to find something to post, I came across a wedding video that knocked my socks right off. I've never thought of video as a MUST for a wedding. In fact, I've always thought that would be a detail I'd probably forego at my own wedding...because really, how many times are you going to watch it? I'd rather flip through an album of pretty pictures, until now.

This wedding is charming, that's the best way I can describe it. Every detail is so well crafted and fun. From the candy favor table, to the hand painted cake toppers, to the mustaches on a stick and the pinwheels--I was in awe. And how gorgeous is Sarah, the bride? That red lipstick works wonders on her and I love her birdcage veil (swoon!). The yellow bridesmaids dresses are so cheery and fun, even in the rain. This wedding looks like it was a blast to be at and even more fun to plan.

I promise, you are going to love this and feel totally inspired. This video was shot using a 16mm camera and does a fantastic job at feeling somewhat vintage. The editing brings out the excitement of the day and the music fits so perfect with the style finished piece. The song is "All I Want is You" by Barry Louis Polisar, you might remember it from Juno. The couple did a great job putting this together. Now, it's time for the video:

Sarah & Rupert Wedding 16mm Film from sarahandrupert on Vimeo.



If you want to read more about their Michigan wedding and see some beautiful photos, head over to Style Me Pretty. Bring a towel, because you will likely start drooling. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails