Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Found on Etsy: Cake Toppers

I did some looking around etsy and came across some really creative and cute toppers. I'm just not sure that I'm willing to pay around $100 for something to sit on top of my cake (just my personal opinion). I don't picture it being something I'd save or put on display--but if I were to do so, it would definitely be one of these:


This one is from togetherforever and sells for $155. She will custom design the couple just for you...so cute!


Image from togetherforever etsy shop.


These lovebirds by cottonbirddesigns are adorable, and I really like how she makes them out of linen and silk. She will customize the flower color for you for $125.


Image from cottonbirddesigns etsy shop.


Okay, seriously...these custom couples from urastarhouse are beyond amazing for $125. This is a cake topper that I'd put on the dresser in our bedroom. I love that the backs are painted as well. She also offers pets as an add-on (totaling around $150). Perhaps Pete could sit on top of our cake!




Images from urastarhouse etsy shop.

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails