Saturday, July 24, 2010

The perfect tie

My friend Amanda (check out her work--it's gorgeous!)sent me a link to some super cute ties she found on etsy. I've been so busy thinking about all the other wedding details, that I haven't even started looking for Dave yet. I passed the link off to him to see what he thinks and I hope he's excited about them as I am. We still have to talk about our color palette and since we are both designers, I bet this will be one of the toughest things to agree on. Whatever it is, red will be a likely accent due to our Maine destination.



They also offer narrow ties in some colors and you can convo them about printing in another color. I am definitely favoriting this listing!



Find these ties in Toybreaker's shop on etsy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails